ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 10, 2007 #16 Lovely shot! I can't decide if I like color of black & white more though!
LilCujo the quiet troublemaker! Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 4, 2003 Messages 725 Reaction score 5 Location Between The Pipes Jan 10, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 Thanks everyone for your suggestions and input...I will mess with the b&w one more and lower the sharpness and see what I get.
Thanks everyone for your suggestions and input...I will mess with the b&w one more and lower the sharpness and see what I get.
Mohain TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 1,863 Reaction score 11 Location London, England. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 11, 2007 #18 wow cool! Love the colour version
Puscas TPF Noob! Joined Oct 7, 2006 Messages 1,884 Reaction score 3 Location Brooklyn NY Jan 11, 2007 #19 Mohain said: wow cool! Love the colour version Click to expand... me too! pascal