What's new

Building Shot in Houston

mswiech

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
127
Reaction score
7
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking for C&C on this shot I took while in Houston. Let me know what you think...looking for the good, the bad and the ugly.
9j1oBX

Building_in_Houston1.jpg

9j1oBX
 
Thanks Photomen. I would have like to get the building that is causing the refections, but it was behind me. I am sure that there should be more tweaks here and there, but awaiting come C&C. Cheers.
 
The reflections are very cool but overall the blue cast is too much, perhaps getting the sunset/rise glow to set the building apart from the background?
 
I love this! I love the fact that you can only see the other building via the reflection and I love the colour of the building reflected in that blue sky, the two almost merge, which is what I like most. It almost looks as if it has an invisibility cloak! It's great!
 
I love this! I love the fact that you can only see the other building via the reflection and I love the colour of the building reflected in that blue sky, the two almost merge, which is what I like most. It almost looks as if it has an invisibility cloak! It's great!

Thanks for the comment.
 
kinda grainy. You have a halo from overprocessing and not the most flattering angle of the wells fargo building.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom