What's new

Buildings - general - C&C please

Was the second one shot through a car window? There's some strange reflection of that silo dome that seems a bit distracting. I really like the first one, though.
 
The images of the buildings are not that bad, however, in #1,I would have cropped out all the stuff at the bottom as it is distracting from the building. Personally, I would crop this one just above the tree that is rooted at the bottom by the shoreline. In #2, I would crop out that little bit of greyish building on the right and I would try and clone out the part of the car that is sticking out on the right side as well. The power lines aren't great, but they are tolerable. Remember, you are trying to present a single subject, more or less, in each image and you should try and avoid any inclusion of things that will detract from your main subject.

WesternGuy
 
Was the second one shot through a car window? There's some strange reflection of that silo dome that seems a bit distracting. I really like the first one, though.

Thank you for your comments. No, this was not shot through a car window. I am noticing the reflection for the first time. I do not know what caused it. I had a uv filter and a nd filter on - could one of them have caused it?
 
The images of the buildings are not that bad, however, in #1,I would have cropped out all the stuff at the bottom as it is distracting from the building. Personally, I would crop this one just above the tree that is rooted at the bottom by the shoreline. In #2, I would crop out that little bit of greyish building on the right and I would try and clone out the part of the car that is sticking out on the right side as well. The power lines aren't great, but they are tolerable. Remember, you are trying to present a single subject, more or less, in each image and you should try and avoid any inclusion of things that will detract from your main subject.

WesternGuy

Thank you for your comments. I will try cropping as you suggested.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom