Bunch of classes on sale for $15 from CL

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just FYI for those who might be interested...

Creative Live is having a flash sale with some classes for $15. I'm going to give the one on lighting a try. Can't really go wrong for that price. Will review it when I'm done.

CreativeLive. Top Curated Classes For Every Creator.

What are the classes like? Videos? Reading?

I've never done any e-learning like this before, but some of the topics are intriguing.

What are the classes like? Videos? Reading?

I've never done any e-learning like this before, but some of the topics are intriguing.

Videos but when you buy a course you get accompanying pdf files. I have bought a few classes on specific subjects whey they're on sale and I've watched a bunch of the free on air classes. You can check out the "live" on air classes for free anytime. The live classes for that day run continuously so sometimes I'll watch for an hour or so then catch the next bit later that day... the schedule is on the webstite.

I purchased a family posing class awhile back. Creative live has sales every single day! So maybe could find something useful in this flash sale.
It seems most of there classes are part seminar (which they stream for free on specific days) and part "hands on" learning. The family class I purchased came with hours and hours of video as well as some PDF files of her marketing material. Overall I thought it was well worth the $15 I paid but I wouldn't have paid the full price of $199. I would honestly never pay full price for what they offer.

I purchased a family posing class awhile back. Creative live has sales every single day! So maybe could find something useful in this flash sale.
It seems most of there classes are part seminar (which they stream for free on specific days) and part "hands on" learning. The family class I purchased came with hours and hours of video as well as some PDF files of her marketing material. Overall I thought it was well worth the $15 I paid but I wouldn't have paid the full price of $199. I would honestly never pay full price for what they offer.

Agree 100%. Either wait for what you like to be on sale or streaming for free! Also if you check on retailmenot.com you can find coupon codes for $20 off, 50% off, 20% off... I've found that they don't usually work for the flash sale classes but there was a flower photography course that I caught the end of during one of the free streamings and I wanted to buy it so I stalked for a while to find it on sale and then was able to use a $20 off coupon code making it much more worth it. I read some comments that indicated that at the end of each year they sell some sort of limited time "season pass" but it wasn't available when I was looking so I didn't investigate the cost and what it included to see if worth it...

Worth watching when "on air", IMO - anything with Lindsay Adler, Kathleen Clemons, Sue Bryce, Joe McNally... the Photoshop Bootcamp that has been running all week had some interesting stuff but the instructor is obviously so well versed that for me, a PS novice, I couldn't follow a lot of what he was talking about. I did pick up a few tips that transferred over to my Affinity Photo app.

I bought a few courses this past winter and another last spring. I prefer not to watch it live that way I can watch at my own pace. Loved the one from Lindsay Adler and wish I had her talent and budget for lighting. Watched a long, technical one with Mark Wallace on speedlights. Everything you wanted to know or thought you knew on speedlights. There was a 50% off sale in December.

At $15 that is a bargain sale!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back