What's new

Bunker at night

&Denekamp

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 1, 2005
Messages
297
Reaction score
3
Location
Netherlands
I have fallen in love with doing night shots!


BunkerNacht.jpg

Bunker at night​


C&C much welcomed, thanks for watching,

Niels
 
Love long expsoure shots. Good job here. What did you use to light the foreground?
 
how long is that exposure?

I'm willing to bet it was headlights for the foreground ;)
 
Thanks for the comments

Mohain, I used a flashlight, that has a special feature so it gives nice diffused and even light.

Gravy, think it was around two minutes.
 
The movement of the clouds adds a nice adventurous feel to it, but then again if they're static it would nice serene photo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom