What's new

Bunnies and Ducklings -> Awww, how cute! :3

TamiyaGuy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
1,078
Reaction score
0
Location
Chelmsford, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Warning! 9 photos to follow. Dial-up users click that back button now! :P

Hi there. I'm determined to get the "cute" vote from all you TPF members, so I present to you my army.... DUCKLINGS AND BUNNY RABBITS!!!! Enjoy, and bow down to the cute fuzzyness! :greenpbl:


Bunnies :-P
#1
dsc1243crvr1.jpg


#2
dsc1214cref3.jpg


#3
dsc1218crod8.jpg


#4
dsc1219crca3.jpg



Ducklings :-P

#5
dsc1189smxv2.jpg


#6
dsc1176crdd7.jpg


#7
dsc1179smxj6.jpg


#8
dsc1180smyi2.jpg



Aaaand a caterpillar :er:

dsc1207smun5.jpg



Hope you enjoyed them! Sorry there are so many photos, but they were just so cute! ;3. Also, sorry for the text on the images, I just want to be as safe as I can be. Hope you all liked!
 
Bump. Sorry about that noobie title, I guess something like "Bunnies and ducklings :3" would have been more appropriate. Should I re-post this in the "Just For Fun" section? Thanks!
 
The title has miraculously changed :shock:

:biggrin:

The photos load only very, very slowly for me. I see the fluffy little ducklings, and yes, they are quite much on the cute side, but the bunnies take their time. One's there, translucent ears and all, and soft, fluffy and ALSO cute!!!

Awww, and now I see that rounded up baby bunny looking at the nettles ... big Awww!-factor given!
 
I can't see #5, the rest are adorable.

Very Cute! You get my vote. ;)
 
Thanks for thanging the title, LaFoto! I'm happy to see that you all like the photos, and think they're cute. I can't understand why they're loading so slowly, though. I used ImageShack, as always, so it shouldn't be like that.

Still, great to hear you like them! To ~Stella~, #5 is a duckling washing itself in a pond :3

Edit: Wow, Hot Topic status with only 4 replies? Two if you don't count mine? Oh well, at least I'm getting views :-P
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom