Exposure & Your Photographic Triangle

Thank you thank you thank you! It makes so much more sense now! I used this today when I shot in bright sun. I was not exact with exposure but due to the conditions your tutorial helped me so much.

Dominatly, Through out my learning years, I always said its the way the instructor conveys the lesson does one learn. You my friend, have the nack.
To you Sir, I raise a glass of red. Thank you

BTW I lived in RB in the early 80's, Did you get photos of the fires that did so much damage a few years back. I remember I was on the roof with a hose the first year living there. The fire burned it self out at the edge of Lake Hodges. Nearly burned our house down.

Dominatly, Through out my learning years, I always said its the way the instructor conveys the lesson does one learn. You my friend, have the nack.
To you Sir, I raise a glass of red. Thank you

BTW I lived in RB in the early 80's, Did you get photos of the fires that did so much damage a few years back. I remember I was on the roof with a hose the first year living there. The fire burned it self out at the edge of Lake Hodges. Nearly burned our house down.
Thank you my friend.. I am use to teaching Sailors, so I've tried to adapt over the years to put stuff out in an interesting, quick manner..:lol:

I didn't get any photos of the fire. Actually, I moved about 4 months before the fires, to Washington. The condo I was living in burned down, so I was glad I left when I did. I recently moved back, and hope to avoid fire photo opportunities.:mrgreen:

Bump.
This should be up the top of the sub-forum. :D

I've just discovered this forum and joined, and already I'm grateful. Thank for you this very informative instruction piece--what I once had trouble understanding is now much more easier to digest. Still a lot to take in, but thanks for making the road a bit easier to follow. Your time and effort are greatly appreciated.

Welcome.

Thank you for the support. Look forward to seeing your future posts!

I actually found this thread by accident and im so glad i did! Thanks so much for putting this information here for those of us who are just getting started!

well done ...will go back to my manual,it might make a bit more sense now, i may even be able to use one of the features on my camera now.
where do you find the time?????

I only work to about 11am everyday... so it's either go out and spend money, or occupy my time at home somehow :lol:

wow! ive been looking/searching on how to get a right exposure! this topic gave me all the answer i was looking for!! thank you so much!!!:hug::

Most reactions

New Topics

Back