Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
20191104_162011~2.jpg

20191105_071717~2.jpg

Disapproving rabbit disapproves of being photographed!

The question is, does he approve of ferts?

I want a cat, she wants a dog. We may agree on a bunny. Do they actually make good pets?

I want a cat, she wants a dog. We may agree on a bunny. Do they actually make good pets?
Rabbits make great house pets, BUT... they require a lot more effort than some people think and are often fairly independent (meaning they like to be left alone and will interact with people on their terms). In general, they're NOT good pets for small children, but they are flea-proof, and tend to have little to no impact on people with common pet & dander allergies.

Rabbits make great house pets, BUT... they require a lot more effort than some people think and are often fairly independent (meaning they like to be left alone and will interact with people on their terms). In general, they're NOT good pets for small children, but they are flea-proof, and tend to have little to no impact on people with common pet & dander allergies.

And they can be litter-box trained.

Also, am I correct in saying that one needs to be very very careful if getting more than one, and keep them separated? Same sex bunnies will fight. Opposite sex bunnies will mate like...well, you know. Bunnies. And then you'd have a LOT of bunnies.

I can't speak for all rabbits, I'm no expert on them but I can speak for Spanky, my American Fuzzy Lop that I had back in '97. He would occasionally pee on you, poop all over the place and chew on all my speaker wires. It's not to say his habits couldn't have been controlled, I just didn't know how to at the time. Loved him to death though, he had a lot of character. More than most cats that I've had. Please excuse the condition of the pic, it's seen better days. (RIP lil buddy.)

spanky010pp.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back