Burial or Cremation?

Burial or Cremation?

• Burial

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Cremation

Votes: 19 82.6%

• Total voters
Well I discussed it with my wife before I bought the 6D and this kept me from the dog house.I wish you all the best but get your blanket and pillow ready for the sofa nights if she don't take a flame-thrower to you. I Dunno about your wife but when my wife is mad at me,she stays that way for a long while.

She might not let you off that easy, maybe next time she has an out of town wedding she won't let you stay home and leave you to your own devices, you'll have to go..... and it will be the most annoying of her relatives and you'll have to spend a whole week there.....

And take pictures of it for her. With a bridezilla and someone's mother-in-law-zilla and a whole big family of 'zillas.

We? scare you??? You are getting too paranoid after 2 pages of razzing...consider yourself lucky mate! Don't worry, it will be Thursday in a few hours...:lmao:

P.S. Take a shot of the box and contents for us, will you???

Just do what she probably does with whatever *she* buys--hide it in the closet for a week or two, then when she says, "uh, is that NEW?" say, "This old thing? Nah, I've had it for a while. Been gathering dust in the closet..." :lmao:

But to be really safe, you should just mail the stuff to me and I'll keep it safe for you until the coast is clear... :D

Actually, my first thought was: What did you buy HER?? I might be persuaded not to kill a man for that kind of purchase if I have my OWN new toy to play with... :lol:

Just do what she probably does with whatever *she* buys--hide it in the closet for a week or two, then when she says, "uh, is that NEW?" say, "This old thing? Nah, I've had it for a while. Been gathering dust in the closet..." :lmao:

But to be really safe, you should just mail the stuff to me and I'll keep it safe for you until the coast is clear... :D

Actually, my first thought was: What did you buy HER?? I might be persuaded not to kill a man for that kind of purchase if I have my OWN new toy to play with... :lol:
Hmmmmmmm.......sounds familiar....:meh:

Or one more suggestion: before you open the box, say it is yours and then ask her what she wants for Christmas. :lol:

Hmmm.......... 87% for cremation. Thus it has been decreed, thus it shall be carried out!

PS: Packages arrived to day!! I'll create an unboxing thread with pics in a few.

Can you at least have your wife let us know which she chose after she gets back? I mean, inquiring minds need to know.

Can you at least have your wife let us know which she chose after she gets back? I mean, inquiring minds need to know.

The Executor of my will has been supplied with instructions for this request. Should it be necessary.

Gulp!

You have a secret death wish....Freud would say, you kept buying until you knew what would create the ending result you subconsciously desired... Ha.
I am available for 3 sessions a week, I slept at a Holiday Inn 1 ce, so we're good to go.
Nancy

jealous also, but it would be Nikon stuff....

I voted burial. With ashes, she may just throw you into the wind....with a plot, she brings the new guy there and says, 'this is what happened to the last guy...'
N

snerd.... I was talking to your pastor the other day, Pastor Twitchell, and he mentioned with your chances there really wasn't going to be any decision for you to make. Take some ice and some lemonade with you.:biglaugh:

Jealous!!! Congrats on the new gear you are going to LOVE the cam, only had mine a couple days and my 60D is now dead to me lol. I'm working on sweet talking the hubby into getting me the battery grip. Enjoy all your goodies!!!
Oh and burial for sure, that way she may be nice afterwards and keep the camera in the casket with you :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back