What's new

Burj Al Arab - Dubai

PushingTin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 23, 2007
Messages
458
Reaction score
17
Location
South Africa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
burjweb.jpg
 
Great shot, I love the blueish tone it has and how the building sticks out but there's too much foreground for me..
 
thank u for the comments.

I have edited the photo and merged it with a foreground i prefer from another photo i took of the burj al arab. Poor photoshop work but please tell me which photo you prefer.

Thanks

4205965888_e5060ae906_o.jpg
 
I also prefer the second shot. I agree with the comment about too much foreground in the first image and the angle of the shot was a bit odd. The second foreground definatly helps lead the eye to the building.

Nice job
 
Thx for all your input and comments. Merry Christmas!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom