Burj Dubai

benp2k6

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.benpphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
On a recent visit to Dubai I had the opportunity to take a pano shot of the city. People have told me that the skyline of the city has changed drastically in the last 10-15 years. I can see why, look at how many cranes are up there and working!!

The tall building in the middle is called "Burj Khalifa" and is the tallest building in the world. 2700 ft tall (almost 1/2 a mile tall) over 120 stories, observation deck on the 90th floor. It really is an amazing building! Funny to see what a place with no taxes looks like :)

$Vertical Panorama 1 email copy 200.jpg

"Burj Dubai" by Benp2k6 - D600 / Nikon 24-85mm 3.5-4.5 / f8 @ 1/160th

Nice scene- yep, that is one busy place. Looks like a little purple in the sky; what's up with that?

Purple rain was coming.. JK

Bad post job is to account for that. I have looked at the picture too long and my eyes did not even see that until you mentioned it. Then I freaked out and had to go look at the 16x48" print I had made and luckily the purple edit came after I sent for the print. Whew.

Here it is framed a couple of different ways. First is Fuji crystal archive (really pops in person). Second is thin wraps from bay photo.

8aba4equ.jpg

egy6ajyg.jpg

Most reactions

Back