Burning Skys

Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So once again it stormed and once again the sky lit up like burning building when the sunset. But this time i was ready for it.
I had my digicam this time too so my scanner is butchering the images. All images were underexposed 2 stops to bring out the clouds and color a bit.
sky1.jpg

sky2.jpg

sky3.jpg

Everyone's probably getting tired of endless sky pictures and no creativity from me, but i don't have time to think about taking pictures. These just seem to fall in my lap.

I really like the 2nd one,

The third is good to but unlevel unless that is a hill?

Steve

Hi Garbz

We've had some great afternoon skies lately!

Not wanting to hijack your thread or anything, but the similarities really jumped out at me... this is one I took a couple of weeks ago.

mypic20.jpg

Cheers
Jewel

it must be the queensland skies because ours havent been like that down in sydney

gorgeous shots girls!

No the picture was straight. It was the roof of my house which was skew :D:

Also i hope you do get that. It's all good and well to see the lovely pictures of the aftermath. But u ddin't get the storm either.

Swimming pool overflowed, it rained in a window, and one of our drain pipes collapsed on to a light fitting tripping the light safety switch. dad runs and flicks it on again which then tripped the master switch, internet went down GRRRRR. Oh well i think it was worth it :roll:

It's a pitty i couldn't take pictures of my street. I didn't have my tripod handy but everything in the street was bright orange. Looked like a mexican movie at dusk. But it was waaaaay to dark. 1/16th is not fast enough to take a still picture without a tripod :cry:

The colors on the first three are very nice and the texture of the clouds are excellent. Very vibrant and enjoyable. Great work!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back