Easy_Target
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 4, 2007
- Messages
- 380
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Did the cloud turn into a twister? 
So, did you use matches or just a lighter?
The melted radio is something else it almost seems like a piece of pop art created with Illustrator from scratch. I'd suggest a closer crop, though... and maybe some more contrast to make it pop.
i really like the one with the melted radio, especially without the white pedestal
also, i really like the fan one, i just wish the whole fan could have been in the frame
Wow......sad event for the family who lived there.
I didn't think much of the first shots but I did like #3 and #6. The grey scary cloud and the melted radio were my favorites.
so I feel worse for the people that will have to clean up the mess than the previous owners. lolFlorida summer storms are my favorite time of the year, nice pics!
Did the cloud turn into a twister?![]()
Much better! I really like it!
This work for ya?
i really like the one with the melted radio, especially without the white pedestal
also, i really like the fan one, i just wish the whole fan could have been in the frame
the composition of the shoes is brilliant. that one is the best of the set IMO.
The cloud pictures are amazing!!!
Are those cobwebs on the ceiling fan?