- Joined
- Feb 1, 2004
- Messages
- 34,812
- Reaction score
- 822
- Location
- Lower Saxony, Germany
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
- Moderator 🛠️
- #31
This thread does not leave me alone, not because I am so captured by the photos of the burnt house (sorry, I'm not really), but because I keep wondering WHO the person might be to BUY this house??? That smell, you mention it (!), will NEVER go away, I think, never EVER, no matter how much work people put into the house. And I think the amount of money you have to pay to make this house a HOME again for someone might easily surpass the sum you'd pay for a NEW one!??!
The cloud photos, I should add, are totally amazing, and so is the photo of the melted radio! (The cropped version).
The cloud photos, I should add, are totally amazing, and so is the photo of the melted radio! (The cropped version).
might want to let the agent know...hehe. 