Bursting Sunrise ~ HDR

Over Exposed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My lady and I took a trip up to the family farm in VA. last weekend to pay a visit and spend some time on the Cowpasture river which flows through the property. I woke up almost instinctively around my normal sunrise shoot wake-up call time and couldn't get back to sleep. I decided to get on up and put on some coffee. As the first light started to lightly illuminate the sky I saw the beautiful clouds that were floating by. I grabbed the camera and tripod and strolled a hundreds yards from the porch for this vantage point and was not disappointed.

5839504354_eab12935c4_z.jpg

I'm not disappointed either.

Pretty nice but just a tab over cooked with the mini halos all over the place.

Felt the small size did not do the image justice, so had to go check it out over at your Flickr account! Very nice capture, and I love what you did with it PP. Sweeet HDR!

Best regards

beautiful. I can tell its a bit cooked, but I dont think overly so because it lends the image some of its drama.

a little much on the tone mapping for my taste but still a nice pic!

Very impressive shot ! I do agree with tron though in that personnaly, I would've tried to go for a slightly more natural effect.

Wow is all I can say nice job sure hope mine can come close i am a noob at it thanks for sharing

Nice job! Anyone who says that's "overcooked" just doesn't get it....

This is the kind of HDR most people who shoot HDR aspire to shoot one day.
:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back