SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Mar 8, 2008 #1
asherexplore TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2008 Messages 265 Reaction score 0 Location chattanooga, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 8, 2008 #2 cold and kinda scary. was that taken early am?
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Mar 8, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I think it was late PM, or early AM prob about 12:30
Lorielle99 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 3, 2007 Messages 733 Reaction score 0 Location south, new jersey Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 9, 2008 #4 yo thats awesome. my favorite ive seen in a while
Heck TPF Noob! Joined Apr 29, 2007 Messages 988 Reaction score 7 Location New York, Bronx/Westchester Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 9, 2008 #5 The other day I said to myself while messing around with PS "I'm gonna try to make this look like a Thorhammer shot". I dig your style..
The other day I said to myself while messing around with PS "I'm gonna try to make this look like a Thorhammer shot". I dig your style..
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Mar 10, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 thanks !! wow Im honored !