What's new

bus

mitake

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 6, 2006
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario
dsc_0213.jpg


;)

(hi all, my first post here!)
 
Heyy!!! this picture is moving hehe :)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #5
Thank you for your comments! I just bought my Nikon D80, first SLR in many years. So expect more weird pictures from me while I'm playing with my great toy :)
 
Hallo mitake, and welcome to ThePhotoForum, this is a funny pic with all the motion blur ... if you run it through Photoshop or some similar programme to darken it a bit it might come out even better. It is a bit much on the bright side (and I guess this one actually was an "accident"?)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #7
Thanks LaFoto. It was an accident :-) I wanted to take a picture of that bus before entering the tunnel but in a split of second it was too late...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom