What's new

business cards

The truth is if you like it, that's really all that matters. Trust me your clients, for the most part, are not going to have any idea what is considered right or wrong by other photographers.
 
tranceplant said:
a pit chessy to be honnest. the messege is affective tho.

Thank you!
Finally some supporters. Look, I was trying to be nice. I jsut think they look sort of dated.
 
To each their own. With that said, anyone who likes the full color business cards, please contact me. I do printing for a living and can get you guaranteed lowest prices... IE - 5,000 Business cards for $100 or 5,000 postcards for $200.
 
Archangel said:
...Second even if your cards arnt 'standard business card size' that doesnt matter either... i know dozens of pro wedding photogs who deliberatly have different shaped cards.... to make you stand out, and to just be different.... there is no rule saying you have to stick with the standard format...

Well said. I know a couple people who actually have oval business cards. Mine are standard size, but have rounded corners. Also, foldover cards are really nice too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom