Business & Marketing

vandecarr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I didn't know where to put this.

It is a review of a product which I hope no one else gets taken in on. Having a photography business I began looking into different marketing materials, etc...

In my search I came across a website for C.J. Lewis

Everything seemed to be really good but the price was very high, nearly, $1200

This would get me a so called truckload of information and audio cd's

I actually paid this guy for the stuff (yes, $1200 +) and to be honest, it did have some useful information however it was nothing earth shattering and you can find all of it elsewhere for about $20 or $30

Even still, in this info that cost me $1200.00 it was made clear if you wanted to do it all correctly I would also need to buy another one of their products.

Well, like an idiot, I did!!!

Then, I sent them an email and asked for an example of how to do one of the things they discuss in their SYSTEM, and I was told if I wanted that it would cost me another $175.00

It is very clear that the guy has his own system....to milk people for everything he can get and the only way to really find out how to actually do everything would require you to continusly give him money.

At the end of his last email to me he said he is sorry to lose me as a customer....I bet he will!!!

Thanks for the warning...

I've run across his site before... I can see how you were "seduced."

Just curious... what exactly did he claim that you were going to get for your initial $1,200?

2 big manuals with companion cds and 6 months support

Most reactions

New Topics

Back