What's new

business or Pleasure - set

very cool series. Looks like the white balance in #3 is off a little. I'd like to see a little deeper DOF on #2. Otherwise, nice all around.
 
Neat!
I'm suprised you werent harassed for having a camera in Starbucks... I worked there for a number of years; we werent supposed to let anyone take pictures inside the building due to copyrights.
 
WNK said:
Neat!
I'm suprised you werent harassed for having a camera in Starbucks... I worked there for a number of years; we werent supposed to let anyone take pictures inside the building due to copyrights.

thanks!
No, although its a huge camera, i do things quietly....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom