Business Portrait - in studio

Christie Photo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.christiephoto.com
The thread title says it all... a portrait for business done in the studio. Four strobes, 100mm lens.

Any critique welcomed.

rm.jpg

Wow. Nice work. The tie is a bit crooked :) but everything else is great. Great use of light. Nice use of subtle props.

It seems like a very effective portrait...meaning that my eye is drawn to the gentleman's face and his look/expression seems to be giving me a sense of who he is. Well done.

I'm not sure that I like the bit of leather chair that we can see. It sticks out and draws attention, in an area that could do with out it. Also, it takes me a second or third glance to see what it is...it almost looks like a boot or something. The same shot without the chair (or without it being as bright) would be a stronger shot, IMO.

Wow, looks great Pete. Again, I really am envious of your work.

Outstanding portraiture from you posted lately . I liked the whole image crooked tie and all. It gives him a freindly less stiff office type personna, verses the stick in mud office boss with allways straight tie.

Just my 2 cent. Great work Pete.

a very good portrait, but i would criticise the chair arm directly in the middle and as bright as it is, i find it too distracting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back