tsaraleksi
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jun 12, 2007
- Messages
- 1,038
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- here
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Somewhere out there, she has posted on a forum about the guy shooting pictures of her 
Somewhere out there, she has posted on a forum about the guy shooting pictures of her![]()
I would reply with a smile. She would have to be understanding being in public. Thats the chance she took right?
I would reply with a smile. She would have to be understanding being in public. Thats the chance she took right?
Seriously. I've definitely been at the beach and taken some shots and seen people take shots of girls in bikinis and the girls look irritated.
You're in public, barely clothed, what do you expect?
You should expect creepy guys to look and photograph if they have the equipment.

And to the one that posted just before me...what's wrong with going in to take closer pictures? lol I would have done it and honestly there's a good chance she wouldn't have complained.
Is it just me, or is the blonde with the camera hotter than the half nekkid chick b/c of her photog'ness ....
yay for the wife! lolIs it just me, or is the blonde with the camera hotter than the half nekkid chick b/c of her photog'ness ....
As far as my wife... Ya, she likes girls. Makes it nice not having to hide the fact that I'm looking lol. Besides, I wouldn't have been able to get this shot if it weren't for her. I seriously don't even think I would have taken this shot alone.
!
Maybe give her the camera next time? lol