Busted!!!!

Somewhere out there, she has posted on a forum about the guy shooting pictures of her :D

Somewhere out there, she has posted on a forum about the guy shooting pictures of her :D

6 degrees

How odd would it be to FIND that post? What a trip.

Would you post saying it was you? Or keep quiet? Hmm...

I would reply with a smile. She would have to be understanding being in public. Thats the chance she took right?

I would reply with a smile. She would have to be understanding being in public. Thats the chance she took right?

Seriously. I've definitely been at the beach and taken some shots and seen people take shots of girls in bikinis and the girls look irritated.

You're in public, barely clothed, what do you expect?

You should expect creepy guys to look and photograph if they have the equipment.

Seriously. I've definitely been at the beach and taken some shots and seen people take shots of girls in bikinis and the girls look irritated.

You're in public, barely clothed, what do you expect?

You should expect creepy guys to look and photograph if they have the equipment.

Truth be told most women are really wanting to be photographed when they're on the beach. You just have to ask in the right way :sexywink:

And to the one that posted just before me...what's wrong with going in to take closer pictures? lol I would have done it and honestly there's a good chance she wouldn't have complained. Put a bit of charm into it and when she seems a professional-looking camera she'd probably be alright with it. It's not as if that were a professional photoshoot anyway (just one girl holding a camera with no outside flash equipment?)

You're not so much the creeper as your wife.:shock:

i kid, i kid.

and, the blonde topless girl in the 3rd one looks like she's smiling, or is it that she's squinting?

Last edited:
And to the one that posted just before me...what's wrong with going in to take closer pictures? lol I would have done it and honestly there's a good chance she wouldn't have complained.

Hahaha i didnt say there is anything wrong with it. Im just saying they made it pretty obvioius that they were taking a couple of photos, so there would have been no harm in getting closer to get a better shot.. thats all :er:

Is it just me, or is the blonde with the camera hotter than the half nekkid chick b/c of her photog'ness ....

Is it just me, or is the blonde with the camera hotter than the half nekkid chick b/c of her photog'ness ....

I agree! I was thinking the camera should have been in the other hands.

As far as my wife... Ya, she likes girls. Makes it nice not having to hide the fact that I'm looking lol. Besides, I wouldn't have been able to get this shot if it weren't for her. I seriously don't even think I would have taken this shot alone.

I would love to find the post about "the creepy guy" taking pictures. I would so own up to it. Why not!?!

I think they both have pretty good equipment ;). hechechem

As far as my wife... Ya, she likes girls. Makes it nice not having to hide the fact that I'm looking lol. Besides, I wouldn't have been able to get this shot if it weren't for her. I seriously don't even think I would have taken this shot alone.
!
yay for the wife! lol

Maybe give her the camera next time? lol

Most reactions

Back