What's new

Busy bee

Would be good if you could post images directly into the thread. These aren't bad but a clear shot of the bee close-up is lacking.
 
:yawn:

If you're going to take a picture of a tiny insect, you should get much much closer. The shots are all centered, which is boring and doesn't flow with natural perception behavior (rule of thirds)

The colors and contrast is nice though.
 
Thanks for the comments, I am planning on getting a macro lens but all I have is the standard kit lens at the moment. I'm not sure how to post directly into a thread but will look into that, sorry :sillysmi:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom