Busy Bee...

TamiAz

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Spring has sprung in Arizona... I've been taking some walks through our local preserve and bringing my camera along. This is the latest shot I got.

I'm trying out different forums..I'm a little nervous being out of the beginner's forum.

55-300mm, iso100, 1/640s, f/5.6
6950896851_132ca071cb_b.jpg

Wonderful background colour!
Delicate flowers, very pretty. Good focus.
Subject a little small but nicely placed within the frame.

I really like the overall composition. Nicely done. If you couldn't get a true macro, you sure made the best of it. Back ground DOF makes you focus on the subject. Don't concern yourself with moving out of the beginners forum. If you feel you've out grown it, then you have. And by this example, I concur with that.

Wonderful background colour!
Delicate flowers, very pretty. Good focus.
Subject a little small but nicely placed within the frame.

Thank you.. I wish I had a macro lens. It's on my wish list. :)

I really like the overall composition. Nicely done. If you couldn't get a true macro, you sure made the best of it. Back ground DOF makes you focus on the subject. Don't concern yourself with moving out of the beginners forum. If you feel you've out grown it, then you have. And by this example, I concur with that.

Thank you... Not sure I've outgrown the beginner's forum. I am, however, feeling a little more confident in my abilities and figured I would start posting in other forums. The end of this month will mark six months of my photography journey and I'm looking forward to the long road ahead of learning!! :)

Very nicely done! I am so looking forward to having bugs here again, soon! Have you considered trying a crop, to give the bee a bit more size... something like this?

Very nicely done! I am so looking forward to having bugs here again, soon! Have you considered trying a crop, to give the bee a bit more size... something like this?

No, I didn't...I like it!! :)

Charlie, nice crop, but the original is still a well composed picture.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back