I generally don't get involved with much c/c because of my struggle to understand the medium fully, that said here are my thoughts. The first shot would work fine in a brochure describing the top block as this is where the focus seems to be. The second shot....The door knob is a distraction, if I'm shooting this, it's either reposition the camera, set/subject or bring in the backdrop. The top of the bottle needs to be included so the eye can tell the brain there's no problem...It's complete. If your'e not going to show the legs on the table, then lose them altogether, as it is they are distracting.
The third shot needs something definite to focus on. What's the shot about? Is it the wine? Is it the vegetables, the stove or kettle? Perhaps it's the entirety of the scene itself? I know it's the table you are displaying but if you hadn't told me that? I agree with LF on the light. Cheers...Hope my input helps