What's new

Butterflies and more from the Montreal's Botanical Garden

MiFleur

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
885
Reaction score
206
Location
Colebrook, NH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I loved the butterflies so much that I returned a second time. These are some of my favorite shots there..
wish I had better focus on some of them. Critique and comments are most welcomed.

-1

130418_2916 copy by MiFleur, waiting for spring!, on Flickr

-2

130418_3313 copy by MiFleur, waiting for spring!, on Flickr

-3

130418_3281 copy by MiFleur, waiting for spring!, on Flickr

-4

130418_3321 copy by MiFleur, waiting for spring!, on Flickr

-5

130418_2929 copy by MiFleur, waiting for spring!, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom