Butterflies

eccs19

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this one a couple days ago when on vacation. Taken with my K7 and Takumar 100mm. One of the better shots from my trip. C&C welcome.

IMGP1170.jpg

Last edited:
Im liking that....and not just because their mating.:sexywink: it is a little bright like u got a flash right up on em but either way good catch.

I love the sharpness of these photos, and you've used your aperture effectively to isolate them.

it looks like an owl staring at you.

I don't think this photo is flat. It is very sharp, as by using flash the shutter speed could be minimised. I often make the mistake to NOT use flash, and that makes me end up with not-so-sharp photos when using flash could have prevented that. But we only see the underside of the wings, so they are not as colourful as they would have been, had we seen their tops.

Thanks for all the comments. Flash was used, as lighting was not that great, and I couldn't get decent shutter speeds.

Thanks for all the comments. Flash was used, as lighting was not that great, and I couldn't get decent shutter speeds.

A diffuser would help take away that hard light look. Other than that, great shot!

Most reactions

Back