What's new

Butterfly & Bee

Great shots. I really love the bee pic.
 
Thanks everyone for the nice comments! :D
 
I am really taken with the first picture, centering the butterfly worked exceptionally well. One almost has to look for it surrounded by all that color, this seems to add to the picture.
 
Two beautiful captures. The first suffers a little bit from the high contrast. These type shots are best under low contrast lighting. But you've captured the butterfly in a nice pose.:)

Really like the bee shot; looks like you used flash on it. Really makes the bee stand out and it is very sharp.
I might suggest cropping a bit off the left or right to make for a less centered composition. :thumbup:
 
AWWW CRAP! you just put my bee shot to shame... guess its time to whip out the macro lens again before summer ends.

In all seriousness. great shots :)
 
Thanks for the comments... I'm terrible about centering things. I keep forgetting the rule of thirds :confused:
 
love that bee shot. Man, those things are hard to take pictures of
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom