buy a 5D, get a free Pro9000 printer w/rebate!

bango707

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I ended up buying a Canon 5D and was pleasantly surprised when my local shop told me that I was getting a free Canon Pro9000 printer with my purchase. I later found out that it is a mail in rebate but Ill take it anyways! Just thought I would spread the word incase anyone was on the fence about getting a 5D?

Did you get a cash back rebate as well? I believe that Canon has it's usual rebate program in effect right now.

the 24-70mm has an $80 mail in rebate and you get a $500 mail in rebate on the Pro9000 with purchase of a 5D.
They didn't tell me about any other rebates. Ill need to check on Canons website to see for sure.

If you look up the bodies on B&H, there is a deal with 2 different printers combined with the XTi 40d and 5d maybe others, its a different rebate with each combo.

There is a green button with to the right of the product photo that says "View Rebate(s)"

There's also a rebate for $200 off of PhotoShop.

There is also a B&H Rebate for $100 off LightRoom with purchase of a DSLR.

Just got back from picking everything up!!!
Turns out the printer is $19 after the mail in rebate, no Free like I had originally stated. O'well, for $19 I'll take it! :)
Also the $80 rebate on the 24-70mm is an instant rebate so that was nice.

Did you get a cash back rebate as well? I believe that Canon has it's usual rebate program in effect right now.

I think Canon is doing Cash rebates on lenses, and combination rebates If you buy other products with a Body. 200 bucks off of CS3 is a pretty good deal!

Sounds like a good deal to me for 19 bucks. But considering you got it locally. You probably ended up paying full price for it anyways if you know what I mean..lol

Most reactions

Back