Buy and Sell - positive feedback from members

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The purpose of this thread is to allow members of the forum to post their positive experiences when trading with other members on the site. Both buyers and sellers are encouraged to mention the names of members they have dealt with, the nature of the transaction (this can be as simple as just linking to the buy/sell thread in the marketplace) and to post their experiences (provided they are good).

The intent here is to allow members to support buying and selling on the site by the giving of positive feedback. Please remember that all feedback given here is not moderated by the site staff - again this is a buyer beware section and the intent of this thread is only to provide a helping aid when choosing who to trade with.

Well, on another forum of IB's they have what's called Trader Ratings...works pretty good.

I have had good interactions with

mjhoward
KmH
Both excellent communication and fast shipping!

I recently purchased CGibson1's Nikon D90. Charlie price was more then fair, and he included every single item that came with the camera plus Busche's guide and a 2nd battery. Charlie shipped the camera right out as soon as my money order got there. The camera was exactly has Charlie has photographed and described it. It was in absolutely perfect condition.

I would rate my experience as a solid 10.

I forgot to update this thread on a transaction last month.

Billyco answered a plea for cheap lighting stuff and gave me a great price on two umbrella kits. Shipped 'em out as promised, and he was truthful in his description...they even had tags on them and I could tell he hardly used 'em.

:)

I bought from Lowez, and have absolutely no regrets buying his gear. I hope he's able to come back to this hobby.

I shoulda bought his D90. I argue'd with myself too long. lol

I bought a tokina 100mm f/2.8 macro lens from cgipson1. Excellent transaction - great price, fast shipping and came in one piece ;)

In my busy state of my recent shoot, and overall excitement of recieving my new toy, I forgot to update this.

Most have seen my recent thread on this purchase, and I have to say the dude is awesome. If he ever sells anything, do not hesitate to buy from him. He shipped it out the same day I paid. Made me a great deal. Went above and beyond what any person would do in order to help me out with my progress. I could not have asked for better. The item was exactly as he stated, and in great condition. I don't even have to clean the sensor which I half expected to.

So if he sells anything, buy it.

Redwing24

I have bought from cgipson before, and it went swimmingly! A whole hearted positive rating from tevo :sexywink:

I got a Samsung tablet in trade for my D90 exactly what was described. Excellent transaction and great communiction with Errnicus!

I purchased a lens from dakkon76 . The transation went smoothly, the lens was shipped the same day I sent the payment and when it arrived it was exactly as described. Trusted seller and forum member.

I purchased the Lowepro Transporter strap from Shadowlands, I received it and it was exactly as described and shipped fast.

Had the experience of buying a Nikon lens from captvizcenzo, smooth transaction fast shipping and honest person. Lens is in excellent condition like described. Thanks you

Just got my 300mm f/4 lens from pixmedic. The thing is immaculate and was shipped extremely quickly. I would definitely work with him again.

Most reactions

Back