Buy and Sell - positive feedback from members

Seller: sil180sr
Item: Canon EOS 40D

I purchased this camera and recieved it today. It was shipped fast and packaged well. It was in great shape, just as described. Thanks again. I would deal with him again.

2wheelphoto-

I bought an immaculate d700 from him. Went above and beyond.. Overpacked and protected lol but it he tossed a cf card reader in and shipped it two day shipping. Will do business again and gets my recommendation.

I traded a lens with user Bellaluna. I appreciate her working with me even though I am a new member with no feedback on this forum. Lens arrived quickly and in excellent condition.

Items: Nikon 50mm 1.8D for Nikon 35mm 1.8G

2wheelphoto-

I bought an immaculate d700 from him. Went above and beyond.. Overpacked and protected lol but it he tossed a cf card reader in and shipped it two day shipping. Will do business again and gets my recommendation.

Mach0 STOLE MY CAMERA! Joking - great buyer. He pinged me months ago asking if I'd hold the D700 for him. I told him if he helped me avoid the Craigslist crowd I'd give him a great deal. Then he contacted me and deposited the agreed amount in my paypal. ZERO BS and most importantly it was a very enjoyable transaction. Will do business with him any day, any time, and give another discount over dealing with the public because he rocks!

Just wanted to give a shout out to Brian (brianhuangbh)for the trade we made swapping lenses. Good guy to work with, smooth transaction.

Last evening a forum member HiddenTalent sent, a PM and bought the two lens I had for sale, Without me asking he gifted the money on pay pal , to save me the fee.
I returned the favor and shipped this morning expedited and insured at no extra cost..goes around comes around,,later Ed

Last evening a forum member HiddenTalent sent, a PM and bought the two lens I had for sale, Without me asking he gifted the money on pay pal , to save me the fee.
I returned the favor and shipped this morning expedited and insured at no extra cost..goes around comes around,,later Ed

After one PM conversation turned to a very pleasant phone conversation to save time. Ed followed up again by phone next morning with a tracking number.

Thanks again Ed!

Just purchased a used (hardly) 35mm 1.8 from DCerezo. Great dude, good price, super quick transaction.

Shipped it the same day, it even showed up a day early. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase anything else from him.

Purchased a 35mm 1.8g from Patriot. Shipped from his air base in Korea and arrived without incident 7 days later!

Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I gave aaronlecain lots of money ... and he gave me a lens.
I paid with PayPal gift, even though he tried to talk me into safer methods of payment.
Got it quickly going from US to Canada.

Purchased a 18-105 lens from pixmedic. Shipped same day, arrived in 2 days, and in better than described condition.

Thanks!

Purchased a 18-105 lens from pixmedic. Shipped same day, arrived in 2 days, and in better than described condition.

Thanks!

forgot about the feedback section...

HiddenTalent was great to do business with. worked out a fair price, sent payment as paypal gift, and fast enough for me to get it shipped out the same day.

Just picked up 8-16mm Sigma and 17-55mm Nikkor f2.8 from Spesh and there in first class condition.
All in all, a very pleasurable transaction.
Many thanks Spesh.

Hello,here is the part 1 review of Camera Package D5100.
brian_f2.8 has the best layaway around, Brian was so kind and courtesy best service I have experienced from him. He patiently waited until I had all money and shipping.

Now I am just waiting for package. When I receive package I will do part 2 review.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back