What's new

Buy and Sell section rules update

What if the seller is selling the only camera or lens they have? :scratch:

They have friends, relatives or coworkers, don't they?

My God....... this is 2014. You can't swing a cat by the tail without hitting a camera!
 
What if the seller is selling the only camera or lens they have? :scratch:

They have friends, relatives or coworkers, don't they?

My God....... this is 2014. You can't swing a cat by the tail without hitting a camera!

NOW I know what I'm going to do with that stray that keeps coming around my house. lol
 
I'm all for a 50 post minimum, that should eliminate a lot of the scams.

OR, more likely, it would dramatically INCREASE the number of posts that just say, "Awesome!" "Super!" "great job"...

Wow.. that's awesome.. good job!

Whew.. one down, 49 to go.. lol
 
What if the seller is selling the only camera or lens they have? :scratch:

They have friends, relatives or coworkers, don't they?

My God....... this is 2014. You can't swing a cat by the tail without hitting a camera!

NOW I know what I'm going to do with that stray that keeps coming around my house. lol

So how does this game work exactly.. do you get like partial points when you hit say a tree or a mailbox, or does it have to be a camera?
 
They have friends, relatives or coworkers, don't they?

My God....... this is 2014. You can't swing a cat by the tail without hitting a camera!

NOW I know what I'm going to do with that stray that keeps coming around my house. lol

So how does this game work exactly.. do you get like partial points when you hit say a tree or a mailbox, or does it have to be a camera?

Don't know. I guess we can make up the rules as we wish. Lol
 
Picture of the product, the date, and a selfie doing the TPF salute.

O.K., I think I missed that. What is the TPF salute?

Multiple pictures of each item; front, side, top. Serial number shown, but last three digits blurred. Today's newspaper. Price in US dollars. Shipping region. Payment type accepted. Number of days to clear payment.
 
Picture of the product, the date, and a selfie doing the TPF salute.

O.K., I think I missed that. What is the TPF salute?

I think it involves showing the potential buyer that they are number one.

Multiple pictures of each item; front, side, top. Serial number shown, but last three digits blurred. Today's newspaper. Price in US dollars. Shipping region. Payment type accepted. Number of days to clear payment.

What about the sellers astrological sign? I mean if your not careful you might end up buying something from a Libra, after all.. lol
 
I see my request to allow me to sell my body for gear has been ignored.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom