KmH

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMO. It sucks that people who are not contributing forum members can come here and list gear for sale with their first ever post. :(

It's also an easy way for scams and spam to happen. There should be a post limit or minimum day period before you can post. But nothing will change. This has all been mentioned before.

Doesn't bother me. If you buy from such a person and get scammed, you only have yourself to blame. I wouldn't buy from one of them myself. Then again I don't buy from people with just a few feedback ratings on e-bay.

It's common sense which I realize is in short supply these days... :lmao:

A reasonable number of posts which shows genuine interest, before the Buy/Sell section becomes accessible.

This has been brought up before. The problem is that if we institute some sort of regulation for posting in the buy/sell section...either a minimum number of posts or a length of time...it might be construed that the forum is then validating them as trustworthy. But of course, we don't/can't validate that, so it would still be up to everyone to use the best judgment...just like it is now.

buyer be aware.

This has been brought up before. The problem is that if we institute some sort of regulation for posting in the buy/sell section...either a minimum number of posts or a length of time...it might be construed that the forum is then validating them as trustworthy. But of course, we don't/can't validate that, so it would still be up to everyone to use the best judgment...just like it is now.

It seems a disclaimer could be added to the forum FAQs page, on the Buy/Sell forum sections page banner, and on the Buy/Sell page itself, so TPF would be covered six ways to Sunday.

Most reactions

Back