What's new

buying a first dslr... olympus 520 or sony a-230?

Honestly, every time I try a Nikon or Canon they either are too heavy or "plasticky", the ergonomics are off to me, and the controls seem to be in odd places for my hands. Yes the lenses and acessories and spectacular and there is great variety, but nothing of what I've tried in my price range has felt right. I've also started looking into Pentax, but have yet to try one, in hopes that it will have the feel of an olympus but with a much wider range of lenses. Really, I'm not trying to knock Canon or Nikon, but I can't quite see why I should be persuaded to buy something that doesn't feel right in my hands.
have a happy!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom