Buying Alternative Inkjet Papers

atleastwedream

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So, I have been trying to find a good source for buying a sample pack of different kinds of Inkjet paper. I am mainly looking for alternative papers, such as rice or water color, anything that will give my work a sort of light texture. I am interested in a sample pack so I can try a bunch of different options out and then eventually buy one. Does anyone know where I might be able to find this?
Thanks!

I had a look on silverprint's website were I get most of my papers and they don't have anything like what you are after.

You could try going to your local professional print lab and asking them if they have sample prints on the papers they stock

thanks, but most of the places around me only sell your typical inkjet papers!

Sorry I meant get a print lab who specialize in digital photographic printing to send you a promotional pack of their prints and papers, this will give you an idea of what the papers are like and shouldn't cost you. If there are none local to you find one online, my local professional lab sent me samples before I started using them

oh hm! that might work, thank you again!

calumet had some wonderful paper from mulberry leaves with a texture. can be purchased in a small trial pack.

sorry i don't remember the name

Thank you, I'm going to try to go to Calumet today!

Most reactions

Back