BW film geek runs amok with digital point-n-shoot! Aiieeee!!

ksmattfish

Now 100% DC - not as cool as I once was, but still
Reaction score
Website
www.henrypeach.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some pics from my yard this morning. I was using my wife's Fuji 3mp digital PnS.

garden10.jpg

garden13.jpg

garden17.jpg

garden15.jpg

Well, I couldn't resist at least one BW...

garden18.jpg

Uh-oh!!! Matt seduced to the dark side??!? Say it isn't so!!! :lol:

Nice shots Matt. Proving yet again it ain't the box, it's the person holding it. 8)

photobug said:
Uh-oh!!! Matt seduced to the dark side??!? Say it isn't so!!! :lol:

I dreamt I was on that TV show "Canon Photo Safari", and Darth Vader came out holding a 10D. "Matthew, I am your father.", he breathed heavily...

beautiful work, Matt, but glad to see you still posted a b/w -- you almost scared me.

voodoocat said:
Beautiful! The colors are incredibly vibrant.

Nice overcast lighting. Then in PS I used levels to darken shadows and midtones, and lightened highlights. Some of them had a little blue subtracted.

Nice shots Matt. Proving yet again it ain't the box, it's the person holding it.

true!

well matt, the nice thing about you using a digital is that you can post more pics sooner, instead of us having to wait weeks and weeks for new pic posts from ya :p

very nice colours on these photos indeed! thanks for sharing those.

vonnagy said:
well matt, the nice thing about you using a digital is that you can post more pics sooner, instead of us having to wait weeks and weeks for new pic posts from ya :p

The reason I haven't had many pics to post is that I've been printing all 11x14 and 16x20 prints, which of course, won't fit on my scanner. I'm working on getting a film scanner.

Then in PS I used levels to darken shadows and midtones, and lightened highlights. Some of them had a little blue subtracted.

eeewww! He even talks the talk!!!

:LOL:

Nice work up there, film-boy. Get a scanner. :wink:

what a colours!!! :shock:
i love the first one and the bw one - but all of them are really good.

Well I always love a good flower pic and those are incredible!
DOF is superb as well but I guess that's only to be expected from KS.

Great colored pictures you have here Matt. I must admit that I thought I was in the Twight Light Zone for a second seeing you shooting in color...and digital for that matter. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back