What's new

BW Shots

cherrymoose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
1,063
Reaction score
0
Location
Berkeley, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just some random black and white photography I took today. I know that most of them are pretty pointless, but I decided I'd post them anyways and get some critique.

1.
z71251341.jpg


2.
z71251362.jpg


3.
z71411563.jpg


4.
z71411569.jpg


5.
z72224864.jpg


6.
m57841408.jpg


7.
m64411137.jpg



8.
z72590387.jpg


9.
z72590415.jpg


10.
z72496375.jpg



Comments? They're not much, but I'd like some input.

-Emma
 
Woah, sorry. I'm not really sure what happened with the sizing on numbers 7 & 8.
 
8 was the only one that caught my eye.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom