What's new

BW Wagon

wesd

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 12, 2007
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
Location
Manchester, NH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here is a pic I got going up the coastal route in maine, when I was out takeing some shots. I would have had more but I had a rain drop on the lens which ruend a couple of shots. Durring the day I had to make a couple of runs back to my truck to put it infrong of the heater/vent to dry it off without touching the lense with anything.
Leme know what you guys think.
l_2808112a0a6bec4fa9e5e118fe2289ba.jpg

Wes
 
way too dark, it needs to be lightened up a bit.
 
great content and composition. i like it
 
I like it but I agree~it's alittle too dark.
 
it seems too dark for me too..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom