What's new

by the bay, CC

Abby Rose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 17, 2010
Messages
642
Reaction score
2
Location
Michigan!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Right by the bay. I live pretty close. This is the only part I could find without ice fishing shanties, though you can see one way out in the last picture.

DSC08191.jpg


DSC08189.jpg


DSC08185.jpg
 
I really like #2! Is this Lake superior or michigan?
 
oh yeah, I forgot about that one LOL.. I like the shots though. I have family from Menominee MI and Marinette WI..
 
I thought this was a fun one to mess with the viewer and make the lamp straight.


DSC081851copy.jpg
 
oh bitter jeweler, thats a good angle for the lamp. :) Cool.

I guess that's what happens when they anchor things so close to the seawall; they tilt, eh?

tdiprincess: I always forget about Ontario! Huron and Michigan are the two main ones I think of usually, because I live right by Huron and Michigan is right across the state and we go there sometimes. We go to Superior in the summer, usually. But Ontario, and even Erie, are far away so I dont really think about them! :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom