zwoof TPF Noob! Joined Jun 8, 2012 Messages 28 Reaction score 4 Location Santa Fe Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 21, 2012 #1
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 21, 2012 #2 In the case of the trees, a close up of textures could have been better; the backgrounds are not helping images The second image appears pointless, i am not sure I liked the wall lightings; how about one shown in isolation with those spreading out roots all around? Regards
In the case of the trees, a close up of textures could have been better; the backgrounds are not helping images The second image appears pointless, i am not sure I liked the wall lightings; how about one shown in isolation with those spreading out roots all around? Regards
zwoof TPF Noob! Joined Jun 8, 2012 Messages 28 Reaction score 4 Location Santa Fe Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 21, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I hadn't really thought about it, but I guess "pointless" is what I was shooting for.