By The Sea - Pacific Ocean if you're picky.

JacaRanda

Hobbyist Birdographer
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey, not bad! Looks like some great,varied wildlife available there. The pelican in full dive is excellent!

Nice shots. The sea lion looks like it's never seen a photographer before.

Pelican shot is very cool.

Very nice! Particularly #3. What is #2?
Thank you Batman :) #2 is a Black-crowned Night Heron.

Hey, not bad! Looks like some great,varied wildlife available there. The pelican in full dive is excellent!
Thank you D-sizzle. Although these 3 are common, I think with El Nino we may see some unusual behavior and hopefully some not so common guests. There have been a good amount of shark sightings in popular surf areas lately. Newport Coastal Adventure's Photos - Newport Coastal Adventure | Facebook

Nice shots. The sea lion looks like it's never seen a photographer before.
Thank you. He did keep a close eye on me :). They are very used to boats and paddle boarders in the area.

Nice. The pelican is fantastic!
Thank you John.

Pelican shot is very cool.

Thank you Rob.

Lovely shots! :smile:

Is that a black crowned night heron in pic 2 ? Lovely photos Pelican is nice & crisp

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, we have some great birders on here. Great shot. That seal is cute.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Wow, we have some great birders on here. Great shot. That seal is cute.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Just a quick little fyi if you care. Seals don't have visible ears and get around by using the belly roll. Sea Lions have ears, and move around by walking with their front flippers. :)

i quite like the night heron - really shows how the eyes are angled so it can see downward without tilting its head too far...

Most reactions

Back