By the sea....

Eastlense

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This serie of photography is from different beach and water area in my town. It is not the usual beach picture cause a lot of them we're taken during the winter or fall, enjoy..

35mm/no touch up

76250014.jpg

76240019.jpg

76240013.jpg

76240002.jpg

30860013.jpg

10720023.jpg

10720017.jpg

10720015.jpg

10720013.jpg

10720012.jpg

10720010.jpg

10720003.jpg

Not much to say on the photos other than watch your horizons and keep trying. You say no touch up, do you mean straight from the scanner? Scanner images often need a fair bit of work before they look decent.

There is a general appearance of underexposure in most of what you present here. Some of the images need sharpening or you missed focus. Look at your scanner and see what you might be able to do about the lack of dynamic range in a few of the photos.

Thanks for the advice, and the picture we're scan at the shop where my films we're process, for the underexposure, sometime its what I wanted but not on all picture. Exemple the second one is way underexposed but with no tripod its pretty hard to get the right light....btw you live pretty near from where those picture we're taken lol

I think that is a wonderful place to photograph...... yes, some problem of under exposure prevail in images.... including an element of interest is also essential...but the last one i really liked.

Regards :D

....btw you live pretty near from where those picture we're taken lol

The photos look like they come from somewhere on the Acadian peninsula. Areas near Caraquet look a lot like this. (I have a 7 acre beach lot on the north shore of Caraquet Bay, near Maisonette. Lovely place to meander, dig for clams and pick up 'escaped' oysters.)

....btw you live pretty near from where those picture we're taken lol

The photos look like they come from somewhere on the Acadian peninsula. Areas near Caraquet look a lot like this. (I have a 7 acre beach lot on the north shore of Caraquet Bay, near Maisonette. Lovely place to meander, dig for clams and pick up 'escaped' oysters.)

I took those picture around Tracadie-Sheila, the Acadian Peninsula is a great place for that kind of shots.

Most reactions

Back