R rdzmzda TPF Noob! Joined Jan 26, 2008 Messages 364 Reaction score 1 Location Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 23, 2010 #1 Just out shooting with the kiddo trying to get him more comfy with the camera. He is getting better as long as his shades are on haha.... A B
Just out shooting with the kiddo trying to get him more comfy with the camera. He is getting better as long as his shades are on haha.... A B
reznap No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 2,410 Reaction score 64 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 23, 2010 #2 The highlights are pretty severe but I think you can get away with it. I really like #2 (or B), the serious expression, the crooked shades, I even like the selective color (which normally turns me away).
The highlights are pretty severe but I think you can get away with it. I really like #2 (or B), the serious expression, the crooked shades, I even like the selective color (which normally turns me away).
LBPhotog TPF Noob! Joined Mar 3, 2010 Messages 372 Reaction score 0 Location New Hampshire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 23, 2010 #3 The selective coloring doesn't do it for me here (BTW there is pink in his left ear, lips and at the bottom of his undershirt) ... I'd like to see the contrast bumped up a little more too ... Of the two, the bottom one has the most potential, IMO.
The selective coloring doesn't do it for me here (BTW there is pink in his left ear, lips and at the bottom of his undershirt) ... I'd like to see the contrast bumped up a little more too ... Of the two, the bottom one has the most potential, IMO.