C&C--- A day at the park.

Dylan-Fishman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm new to the forum and yup, you guessed it, an ameteur! Just wanted some constructive criticism. Only posting two pictures.

EDIT: Taken with a point & shoot canon. Bleh.

My Favorite
282.jpg

And one more that's not so good.
LEAFREVISED.jpg

Thanks!,
Dylan

Last edited:
Nothing? All I ask for is your honest opinion. I except everything from "AWESOME!" to "Why do you own a camera?" just some feedback please.

The top one is kinda bad, theres no composition to it
the bottom one is good, it just needs some touch ups in PS

The top one does nothing for me compositionally. My eyes literally dart from place to place on that image. I'm not sure if I should focus on the trees, or the sky, or on the left, or the right...you probably seem my point.

The second is a great perspective to take. A little vibrance boost couldn't hurt, but other then that, I like it.

Nothing? All I ask for is your honest opinion. I except everything from "AWESOME!" to "Why do you own a camera?" just some feedback please.
Let me ask this...what do these images say to you? Why did you take them? What message are you trying to send out?

I went out shooting these pictures with the intention of capturing spring. They remind me of that beautiful day I went out and had fun shooting. Thats what they say to me. #1 absolutely right no focus what so ever. That's what you get with no manual control.

Thanks you,
Dylan

Most reactions

New Topics

Back