Dubaiian TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2012 Messages 184 Reaction score 18 Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 12, 2012 #1 Hi All, My wife and I recently visited a School in the Masai Mara, Kenya. I dont especially like these photos from a tchnical perspective but my wife loves the messages that they deliver. Any comments good or bad please? Many thanks
Hi All, My wife and I recently visited a School in the Masai Mara, Kenya. I dont especially like these photos from a tchnical perspective but my wife loves the messages that they deliver. Any comments good or bad please? Many thanks
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 12, 2012 #2 These images really portray what they are supposed to.... i really like them
A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 13, 2012 #3 I like them. Great compositions. Sure they could be technically better but they hit 100 % their goal. :thumbup:
I like them. Great compositions. Sure they could be technically better but they hit 100 % their goal. :thumbup: