C&C Aid and Destruction

tevo

Recovering TPF Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
They demolished a strip mall near where I live, couldn't help but hop the fence and take some pictures (unfortunately my wide angle got stolen so I was "stuck" with a 50mm). Let me know what you think!

#1 ***NOT SELECTIVE COLOR THROUGH POST PROCESSING

Nostalgia by theofficialtevo, on Flickr

Mangled by theofficialtevo, on Flickr

Exposed by theofficialtevo, on Flickr

Off Limits by theofficialtevo, on Flickr (this one is kind of a throwaway imo, change my mind)

The images are strongly suggesting the place and the state of things... I really liked Nature's Selective Painting; others are also good

Regards :D

Oh, I am quite, quite fond of the "selective colour" one which was NOT done in post!
Nice find!
And the 50mm did a good job on these, I think, though 3 and 4 are not quite as convincing as the first two.

Some worthwhile trespassing. I agree the two closer ones are a lot better. I'd be looking to do a square crop on the first.

LaFoto said:
Oh, I am quite, quite fond of the "selective colour" one which was NOT done in post!
Nice find!
And the 50mm did a good job on these, I think, though 3 and 4 are not quite as convincing as the first two.

Thanks!

I agree, 3 and 4 are the weaker ones, 4 being the weakest. I have an aesthetic attraction to 3 though, not sure why .

Fan of #2, Tevo....fan of #2.

GeorgieGirl said:

As am I! What exactly do you see in it?

GeorgieGirl said:

As am I! What exactly do you see in it?

What I like are the clean, sharp, curved lines of the rebar and the simple and subtle front to back balance of gradation of the color red.

I think you done good.

Last edited:
GeorgieGirl said:
What I like are the clean, sharp, curved lines of the rebar and the simple and stuble front to back balance of gradation of the color red.

I think you done good.

Agreed, thats essentially what I saw. My initial attraction was the significance of the fact that iron rebar was sitting in a pile, tangled like headphones in someones pocket. It really highlighted the destructive power that was prominent about the location, which is what I tried to capture.

I dun good? Thanks'm:)

Did someone steal your WA lens at school?

Did someone steal your WA lens at school?

I was at another high school shooting their varsity basketball, and someone stole it from my bag.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back