C&C amateurs STOP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
again
internet.jpg

and HAPPY EASTER :D

You are perfectly correct and I have nothing to argue about that quote, but in the forums world, and amateur is someone just starting off and requires help from more experienced people. and of course there are exceptions and usually the amateur asking for help will usually clarify how much experience they have.

so in the forum world as you call it..... I would call myself an expert or profession because of the number of forums I belong to.... I dont get what you mean by in the forum world..... I run a few forums myself so does that make me an expert at them?

the point is, you can't tell who is new and who isnt UNLESS they come right out and post it. I am sure there are people on here with 1000++ posts that are still beginners, or just finally getting into the hobby.

the point of this thread... well there really isnt one to be honest. you dont like it when someone YOU think is an amateur posts something about one of the pictures you put up for C&C. simple solution... dont post pictures for C&C not to hard right?

You have to be ready for ALL C&C, good and bad, novice, intermediate and professional. take it all with a grain of salt. I have seen newcomers to the hobby have better adive that some "professionals"

Take it all with a grain of salt. If you only post pictures to hear that people like them and how good they are then put right in the title "NO C&C" and people wont say anything at all, good or bad. you will never learn. if you dont like what someone says and your ego gets in the way, then ignore it... I would advice you to listen, because even if a "amaruer" can find something wrong... you have a long way to go!

Cheers! :cheers:

Anyone want to lock this thread?

As I said before, the internet is like a toilet bowl, all it sees is a$$holes full of $h!t.

Anyone want to lock this thread?

As I said before, the internet is like a toilet bowl, all it sees is a$$holes full of $h!t.

I agree. Lock it up this topic is pointless and will just go in circles for days. plus if it gets locked I wont feel like I missed anything when I have to head out for Easter dinner haha

HAPPY EASTER everyone!

most C&C when I came was from amateur beginners. If you want to talk to professionals (and trust me they wont just want to C&C your shots) we have a section for that. But remember, you put up photos you actually make a living off of.

Please only C&C photos when you can say that your own photos are way better than the ones your C&Cing. Amateurs telling other amateurs how to take pictures does not work. Feel free to comment if you like the picture or not, but please STFU If your photos are worse than the posters asking for C&C.
How about noobs don't come into a forum and start telling everyone else how to enjoy the board?

lol. where the hell is the report thread button? lol Aaaa I see Arch is on here so post while you still can :p

i'm guessing ARch is reading through all the posts now. lol. I say 30 minutes and its locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back