C&C amateurs STOP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BestThreadEver.jpg

i totally figured out c0ps anger. were you the n00b that you were posting about that upgraded from a d40 to a d90 because you were aggravated about not being able to take good photos? are you just angry that you took another n00b's bad advice? lol i'm joking of course. this thread has come up with a lot of good issues about photography and criticisms. i think any form of criticism, whether it be "pro" or not is beneficial in some manner.

easter egg hunts are fun
but my sister finds too many!!

i totally figured out c0ps anger. were you the n00b that you were posting about that upgraded from a d40 to a d90 because you were aggravated about not being able to take good photos? are you just angry that you took another n00b's bad advice? lol i'm joking of course. this thread has come up with a lot of good issues about photography and criticisms. i think any form of criticism, whether it be "pro" or not is beneficial in some manner.

hahaha, No, but I do own the D90 after upgrading it from the D60.

easter egg hunts are fun
but my sister finds too many!!

my sister (age 20 lol) INSISTS on egg hunting... I couldn't care less (19) and haven't for a while now... regardless she runs aroudn the house trying to find them.... I walk and have found more than her for... (here is the kicker) 19 years straight hahaha

That lock is coming real soon, but my alter ego is tied up right now with a job to do. Back soon...

To the OP: your argument is bogus. Simply put, if your photo doesn't appeal to non-photographers or newbie photographers, it has failed.

Let me put it this way: if a pilot consistently crashes a plane every time he attempts to land, I don't need to be a pilot myself to observe that he is a bad pilot (or at least that he does a poor job of landing). Likewise, if your photos consistently fail to inspire, one needn't be a photographer to observe that you have great room for improvement.

On a lighter note, it appears this has become TPF's official "intarwabz srs bizniss!1!1oneoneeleventyone" thread :lol: so...

Last edited:
To the OP: your argument is bogus. Simply put, if your photo doesn't appeal to non-photographers or newbie photographers, it has failed.

Let me put it this way: if a pilot consistently crashes a plane every time he attempts to land, I don't need to be a pilot myself to observe that he is a bad pilot (or at least that he does a poor job of landing). Likewise, if your photos consistently fail to inspire, one needn't be a photographer to observe that you have great room for improvement.

true points, but it was not specifically his initial concept of the thread - which was that whilst new people were allowed to post their thoughts - that they should not be allowed to post and recomendations for correcting those said faults untill they are of "pro" level.
whilst in theory its a defendable point his conduct broke the thread and the argument before it started and due to the nature of the net and of the open access to TPF to anyone it is impossible to really enforce such a position. Nor does it take into account those who know theory well, but who have yet to fully grasp the real world usage of said theory

Alter ego here. Time for that lock I think, but not to worry, there will be another one along shortly - they're like Number 9 buses...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back