C&C appreciated- couple

ladybug31087

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, last one for the night I swear (!!) I shot this quite some time ago when i really didn't have a great grasp on exposure. I think from that aspect i know they are not quite as exposed as i'd like them to be but other than that C&C?

9-2.jpg

7-3.jpg

6-6.jpg

5-5.jpg

No offense ladybug. But people only have so much time to spread C&C around.
Remember, you could learn a lot by also going through everybody elses C&C threads, looking at what they have done, and comments they recieve.

all of them are rather underexposed.
and it looks like focus was missed on most.

i really dig the location however...if that;s a local spot for you, i would definitely use that area a lot. :thumbup:

I agree with the already mentionned under exposed and out of focus on some comments.
#1 is titled a bit which I don't like. It makes me think that they are falling off the train. I find there is too much head space on top as well

#2 would of been nice closer zoomed in. I don't think their hands add much to the overall image. And even zoomed in, you'd have to find a new angle as straight on and flat is not too interesting

#3 nice try and creativity, gotta applaud that. But i find the placement of the subjects creates alot of empty space around the image. Having them on two different levels is great, but too much has the reverse affect

#4 better than #3.

I would honestly refrain for a bit before posting more images. While its great to have people critique your work, throwing things up with knowing problems and just asking for CC in general can be tiresome, specially when done repeatidly.

Take what people have given you and try and apply it to your photos, then post back again. :)

Yeah, C&C can get tiring after awhile. What you have to do now is learn how to C&C your own images. What some people do is study images by better photographers and then use that information when looking at their own images. Study the composition, placement of subjects, use of light, use of shadows, look at how the shapes in the image interact, look at the point-of-view used, etc... Then go out and keep in mind what you learned as you shoot. Experiment, try different things you normally wouldn't do, shoot a lot but think about each shot before you hit the shutter release. Then go home and examine your images. Think about what you like and what you don't like about each image and then go out shooting again. You'll keep growing as a photographer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back