C&C Appreciated Portrait

jess28

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
cm18.jpg

cm1.jpg

I took these toward the end of our session. She was on a bridge above me, not paying attention.

Any input is appreciated!

Your flash is too harsh, you lost alot of detail on #1. You have shadow casting on her body from her left arm.

One of the hardest techniques to get right is shooting a subject from below. And if you are doing so, I personally wouldn't recommend shooting in such an abrupt angle. I would've step away a bit more. The railing in the stairs will prevent you to manipulate her pose to where shooting from below will compliment her. Also if your shooting from below you have to have a reason because it's such a risky ordeal. Sometimes it could be accentuating the subjects legs, shoes,height, foreground etc. Or like the last thread I commented on - shooting the sky. This particular shot I don't see any reason for it unless you wanted to portray how high she was but to be honest it doesn't compliment her.

Happy shooting!

Last edited:
Thanks, camz. I appreciate the feedback. These weren't planned or posed, I just noticed her standing up there while we were taking a break toward the end and she looked really peaceful in the first one.

Thanks, camz. I appreciate the feedback. These weren't planned or posed, I just noticed her standing up there while we were taking a break toward the end and she looked really peaceful in the first one.

:D I know what you mean. I try to sneak in a few after a long session in the attempt to surprise the clients with extra shots.

I thought the photos taken in studio at the beginning:sexywink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back